Rise of the Clans
Hello! Welcome to Rise of the Clans, a Warrior Cat based Roleplay Site!

Register or Login, and RP with us soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rise of the Clans
Hello! Welcome to Rise of the Clans, a Warrior Cat based Roleplay Site!

Register or Login, and RP with us soon!
Rise of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AdobeCS3DesignpremiumMAC
Center Clearing - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:08 am by 

» Apprentice Den
Center Clearing - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:51 pm by Dark Knight

» New Website
Center Clearing - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 pm by Starclan

» Forks Lagoon
Center Clearing - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:39 pm by Ashpaw

» Center Clearing
Center Clearing - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 pm by Ashpaw

» Common Hall
Center Clearing - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:57 pm by Tyrion

» Cersei's Brothel
Center Clearing - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:51 pm by Tyrion

» Allyways
Center Clearing - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 am by Bran

» Galiath Patch
Center Clearing - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Silverpaw

Affiliates
PM Starclan with your Banner to become an Affiliate!
Current Season
Center Clearing - Page 12 Newlea10 NEW-LEAF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Center Clearing

+25
Birchkit
Echokit
Owlthroat
Cedarpaw
Kestrelpaw
Squirrelpaw
Spottedface
Yukistar
Jaypaw
Heathercloud
Silverpaw
Dustfeather
Goosetail
Larkstorm
Flameclaw
Sootflower
Maplewing
Snakeheart
Dovestar
Featherpool
Creekstar
Oakfrost
Starclan
Badgerstripe
Lilystar
29 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Center Clearing - Page 12 Empty Re: Center Clearing

Post  Kestrelpaw Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:26 pm

Kestrelpaw heard his mentor and nodded. His long fluffy tail hung behind him in a high banner, he was a proud cat, but he was shy. The Medicine Cat apprentice strode off, glancing around the clearing and seeing how well or how bad the others were coping with his mother's death. "Coming." He called.

-Medicine Cat Den
Kestrelpaw
Kestrelpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashpaw Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:52 pm

Ashpaw gave Squirrelpaw a small grin. "Hey, are you okay?" He remembered that it was Squirrelpaw's mother who died. He flicked her ear with his tail. "I guess your right about me not getting a mentor yet, but that's okay. I still have my clan-mates and that's all I need." He said, his blue eyes alight with laughter. "But you'll make a great warrior." He added quickly to Squirrelpaw. AShpaw saw Squirrelpaw's eyes flash then harden. He ducked his head, avoiding her gaze. The tom didn't want to get on the bad side of her.
Ashpaw
Ashpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: Nope

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirrelpaw Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:14 pm

"I'm fine." She spat out. Her ears were flat. An imaginary stone fell hard in her heart as she snapped at him. He didn't deserve it, but she wouldn't let him know she liked him. If he found out, what would she do? They could end up mates? And if she wanted to be Clan Leader, wasn't a mate a hard thing to keep up with? She also avoided Ashpaw's gaze and thought about Kestrelpaw. She wanted to talk to him, but she knew Spottedface would rake her nose before letting Kestrelpaw go in the middle of a lesson.
Squirrelpaw
Squirrelpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedarpaw Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:17 pm

Cedarpaw brushed past Featherpool as he got up, trying to push away the thoughts of his mother's death as he walked over to Squirrelpaw when he heard her snap. He looked toward Ashpaw and then back toward his sister. He didn't say a word, but sat beside the gray tom and waited to hear his response.
Cedarpaw
Cedarpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: ---

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashpaw Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:20 pm

Ashpaw flinched as she spat at him. "Oh, uh, okay." He seemed a little surprised. The tom glanced at Cedarpaw, Squirrelpaw's brother. He lowered his head and got to his paws. "I guess you two want to talk," He murmured and padded a bit away. He flopped down on the ground. "Was I stupid to think we could be friends?" He asked himself out loud.
Ashpaw
Ashpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedarpaw Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:39 pm

Cedarpaw glanced at Squirrelpaw, but instead of speaking to her, he followed Ashpaw. The toyger sat down beside the tom and meowed quietly. "Don't worry about my sister. She just is going through a touch time." He paused, hoping Squirrelpaw wouldn't hear. "Earlier today at training, she told me that she liked you."
Cedarpaw
Cedarpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Featherpool Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:42 pm

Featherpool only frowned as Cedarpaw shoved past her. She couldn't blame him for the actions, his mother had died. The white and silver she-cat moved away from the grave and padded up to Owlthroat. "I think I can start on warrior patrols again." Her meow was hopeful, she didn't like being trapped in the nursery.
Featherpool
Featherpool
Young Warrior

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainkit Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:51 am

Rainkit said solomly "Birchkit and Echokit hate me, they think im annoying like rain" she drooped and stared at her paws. her ice blue eyes filling with misery, she didnt want to be hated. she looked up at Creekstar trusting him for some strange reason.
Rainkit
Rainkit
Kit

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: i am a kit so that should awnser that question

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverpaw Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:14 am

Silverpaw let out a yawn then stood having awoken from a nap, her fur fluffed as her eyes took in the scene around her. she lashed her tail and stretched, where was Cedarpaw? her half asleep green eyes located him and she stumbled over to him "whuzgoin'on?" she inquired in a slurred voice.
Silverpaw
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashpaw Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Ashpaw nodded sullenly. "I understand that," His ears went up at what he said next. "Really? Are you just saying that to cheer me up or something?" The tom glanced at Silverpaw, she looked sleepy. He purred with amusement, "Nothing much, but hey, I'll see you two around." The gray tom stretched and padded cautiously toward Squirrelpaw, unsure of her reaction.
Ashpaw
Ashpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightkit Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Nightkit looked up at Silverpaw and Cedarpaw curiously. He knew that they were his older siblings, and he admired them both. "Will one of you guys mentor me?" He asked, his black pelt prickling with excitement. "You have to become warriors quicker so I won't have to deal with not having a mentor very quickly."
Nightkit
Nightkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Owlthroat Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Owlthroat looked up, suprised. He was deputy? Wow. "Uh, no, I think you should stay here. The Clan has a lot of kits to keep track of." He glanced around, "Silverpaw, Cedarpaw, Squirrelpaw and Ashpaw. Pair up in twos, then split up. Go hunting for the Clan, be back by sundown." The ashen tom flowed smoothly, this was easier than he thought. "I'll go with Creekstar on a border patrol on GraveClan." He turned to look at the oriental, like asking if he wanted to come along with him.
Owlthroat
Owlthroat
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lionkit Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Lionkit looked up at his father proudly, he wasn't too bad at leading. The golden tom turned his head to look at the apprentices. How he longed to go with them, but he stayed put beneath hsi father's shadow. His large yellow eyes turned to Featherpool. She was very pretty, but why would she want to go on patrols? Did she miss being a warrior?
Lionkit
Lionkit
Kit

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashpaw Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Ashpaw blinked at Squirrelpaw. "Would you like to go hunting with me?" He asked with a smile. His gaze softened and he sat down,, trying to show her he was just trying to be friendly. The tom awaited her reply eagerly, though he wouldn't say so.
Ashpaw
Ashpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirrelpaw Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:05 am

Anger flushed through the she-cat, Cedarpaw told him! Squirrelpaw lashed her tail and glared at her brother, not noticing Ashpaw walking toward her. Him speaking took her off guard, and she looked over in suprise, only to feel conflicted. 'I'm going to have patrols with him in some times of my life. I better get used to it.' She thought, and nodded to him. "Where to?" Her voice was low, hiding things.
Squirrelpaw
Squirrelpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Creekstar Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:13 am

Creekstar looked down on the she-cat, his expression showing nothing of the triumph that was running through him. Finally, he would be alone with Owlthroat. Perfect. THe oriental flicked the deputy a tail, signaling he accepted the offer. "Don't fret young one. I bet if you ask to play with them, they will." His right eye softened from experience in the arts of acting and he trotted away.

-Gc/Oc Border-
Creekstar
Creekstar
Clan Leader

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: Nonee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashpaw Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:42 am

Ashpaw tilted his head. ~We can try by one of the borders?" he suggested. The tom looked at her for suggestions. He showed no trace of what he felt, he just acted like he would to anybody. "Any ideas?"
Ashpaw
Ashpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirrelpaw Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:02 pm

"How about three-forks lagoon? I haven't been swimming in forever." She suggested idly. The ginger she-cat looked over at Silverpaw and Cedarpaw, wondering where they would go off to. She knew her brother liked their sister. Which she found totally strange since she was their sister.
Squirrelpaw
Squirrelpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedarpaw Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Cedarpaw looked up at Silverpaw, flustered and said, "Hey, we should try the Galiath Patch and see who can go the longest while hunting and not get attacked by a taranchula?" The toyger laughed at the game, he was quite the dare-devil if you thought on it.
Cedarpaw
Cedarpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightkit Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Nightkit wrinkled his nose up at his older brother's words. Taranchulas? Gross! The black kit shook his head and padded over to Rainkit, who'd been abandoned by Creekstar. "Hey, wanna play with me and Lionkit?" The kit smiled at her, he never intended for her to feel alone.
Nightkit
Nightkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Owlthroat Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Owlthroat pulled himself to his paws and followed Creekstar toward the entrance. He wondered when they'd hear from the Dragon Khaleesi again. On the other side of the Narrow Sea, which wasn't actually so narrow. You couldn't see the other side from even the top of Blackrock.

-Gc/Oc Border
Owlthroat
Owlthroat
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lionkit Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Lionkit turned and padded up toward Rainkit and Nightkit and meowed. "Yeah, come play with us." The golden tom looked around the camp. What could they play? Hmm... His gold eyes were large, like bowls, and he took in everything. "What do you want to play?" He asked with a swift tongue.
Lionkit
Lionkit
Kit

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverpaw Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Silverpaw blushed under her beautiful silver fur and lightly batted at cedarpaws nose "i bet i can hunt a taranchula!" she replied easily. her ears perked, she grinned playfully. she hadno idea of Creekstars evil that lurked within him. she turned racng out of camp
-goliath patch
Silverpaw
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashpaw Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 pm

Ashpaw searched her gaze for a moment before nodding and turning for the camp entrance. "Well come on then, let's go." He said cheerfully and bounded out of the camp, glancing back to see if Squirrelpaw was following. The tom flicked his tail then headed out to three-forked lagoon. -Lagoon-
Ashpaw
Ashpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down