Rise of the Clans
Hello! Welcome to Rise of the Clans, a Warrior Cat based Roleplay Site!

Register or Login, and RP with us soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rise of the Clans
Hello! Welcome to Rise of the Clans, a Warrior Cat based Roleplay Site!

Register or Login, and RP with us soon!
Rise of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AdobeCS3DesignpremiumMAC
Center Clearing - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:08 am by 

» Apprentice Den
Center Clearing - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:51 pm by Dark Knight

» New Website
Center Clearing - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 pm by Starclan

» Forks Lagoon
Center Clearing - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:39 pm by Ashpaw

» Center Clearing
Center Clearing - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 pm by Ashpaw

» Common Hall
Center Clearing - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:57 pm by Tyrion

» Cersei's Brothel
Center Clearing - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:51 pm by Tyrion

» Allyways
Center Clearing - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 am by Bran

» Galiath Patch
Center Clearing - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Silverpaw

Affiliates
PM Starclan with your Banner to become an Affiliate!
Current Season
Center Clearing - Page 10 Newlea10 NEW-LEAF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Center Clearing

+25
Birchkit
Echokit
Owlthroat
Cedarpaw
Kestrelpaw
Squirrelpaw
Spottedface
Yukistar
Jaypaw
Heathercloud
Silverpaw
Dustfeather
Goosetail
Larkstorm
Flameclaw
Sootflower
Maplewing
Snakeheart
Dovestar
Featherpool
Creekstar
Oakfrost
Starclan
Badgerstripe
Lilystar
29 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Center Clearing - Page 10 Empty Re: Center Clearing

Post  Featherpool Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Featherpool purred, then picked up all four of her kits by the scruffs and carried them to the nursery. The white and silver she-cat wanted to warm them up, so she decided to move them. She glanced at Oakpaw, "What's wrong."

-Nursery
Featherpool
Featherpool
Young Warrior

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: ---

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakfrost Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:14 am

Oakpaw yowled to the camp "lilystar has kits to that mangefur Owl". his amber eyes glittered with anger "not even six moons after Badgerstripe is dead she is letting this LONER take his spot in her heart?" he whirled around and began stalking back and forth. how dare his mother do such a thing!
Oakfrost
Oakfrost
Young Warrior

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverpaw Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:09 am

Silverpaw gasped as she heard the news, in a moment she was at Cedarkits side and was shaking a little. what was happening to her clan! hergreen eyes glittered with heartbreak. first the death of her father now this. she shoved her face into her brothers fur.
Silverpaw
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirrelpaw Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:49 am

"Oakpaw! You're overreacting!" The ginger she-cat hissed furiously at her pacing brother. "She has done nothing wrong. It has been more than six moons since the battle, actually its almost been four seasons!" Squirrelpaw lashed her tail back and forth. He was so frustrating, and she would not let him bar against their mother or their Clan.

"A cat can move on, her mourning is over, and it is a good time to do so." The she-cat stepped forward, challengingly. "Even if yours is not." She spat finally. Her green eyes narrowed, waiting for her older brother to say something.
Squirrelpaw
Squirrelpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kestrelpaw Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:52 am

Kestrelkit nodded as Featherpool gathered her four kits away to the nursery. The calico tom looked up to see his littermate quarreling with their older brother. The ginger apprentice was right. Oakpaw was being selfish. "You cannot control out mother's life, Oakpaw. It is in her balance, and in the balance of StarClan what her actions may be." The cat, who should be off with Spottedface any time now to go to the Half Moon ceremony, calmly spoke.
Kestrelpaw
Kestrelpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedarpaw Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:02 pm

The toyger tom did not move, or speak at Oakpaw's words. His gaze only hardened, and he narrowed his eyes coldly. At his own littermates' defensive comebacks, he flattened his ears. It seemed as if it was his own turn to defend his mother. But this was their battle, not his, and he stayed there.

Silent.
Cedarpaw
Cedarpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilystar Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:14 pm

The legendary leader made her way into the light of the clearing. Her eyes locked firmly on her firstborn. Her tawny fur shone in the sunlight, it was neatly groomed. "Squirrelpaw, Kestrelkit. Step down. This is not your place to speak, for this is not your battle to fight." She pulled herself to stand in front of the full grown cat who was accusing her.

He should be a warrior right now, with Featherpool. But she had never the time to make the ceremony. "I acknowledge your attack on me. And I will take your blow." Her words were spoken fluently, and were strong. "If I had to guess, your wish would be for me to retire and to exile Owlthroat and the kits I had with him from the Clan. To never be able to love again."

Lilystar paused and continued, no hate in her eyes as she watched Oakpaw. "Have you ever heard the story of Graystripe, Silverstream, and Millie?" The wise old she-cat spoke. "The ancient ThunderClan and RiverClan cats? If Featherpool died, and you found another she-cat you thought you could love...wouldn't you wish for permission? And move on?"

"I love you, Oakpaw. You're my son, and I'm so sorry if I wasn't there for you. I loved Badgerstripe, and I greived for him, and then found love again." She refused to let her yellow-green eyes tear up. "Wouldn't you?"
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: Owlthroat

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedface Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:21 pm

The bengal she-cat watched with itnerest before realizing the Half Moon meeting was tonight. She flicked her tail towards Kestrelkit, "Let's go." The Medicine Cat padded towards the camp entrance and slipped away towards the Moonpool.

-Moonpool
Spottedface
Spottedface
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakfrost Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Oakpaw retorted "i would dedicate my energies to the clan and honor their memory, not try to forget all about him". his fur fluffed up more. his tail lashing agitatedly. He whirled around and hissed at Squirrelpaw "you never even knew our father Squirrelpaw! he was of clan bloodand honorable! he died protecting me". his amber eyes glittered as he glared at his mother. "i am not of oceanclan anymore" he stated icily "and i refuse to call you my mother" he turned and walked into the nursery.
-nursery
Oakfrost
Oakfrost
Young Warrior

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverpaw Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:33 pm

Silverpaw watched with a look of disappointment, she then stood and walked over to her mother and mewed softly "mama can you make Cedarkit an apprentice yet?".her eyes glittered and she frowned "mama can i talk to you later as well?"
Silverpaw
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Creekstar Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Creekfeather's eyebrows raised as he watched Oakpaw's scene unfold. He was leaving? This would make his reign over OceanClan so much smoother. The oriental looked around the clearing. Cedarkit didn't defend Lilystar, maybe when he became a warrior, he'd be a good choice for his deputy.
Creekstar
Creekstar
Clan Leader

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: Nonee

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirrelpaw Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Squirrelpaw lashed her tail back and forth as she watched her brother wander into the nursery. If he was going to leave, fine. That left the truly loyal warriors in OceanClan. Oakpaw needed to calm down and live with the choices that happened. You don't just leave your Clan, that's selfish. The ginger she-cat hissed after the toyger tom.

"Creekfeather, take me out for battle practice please." She looked up at her mentor. She didn't want to stay in the Clearing with this, she needed to do something and take her mind off of the current events.
Squirrelpaw
Squirrelpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kestrelpaw Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:32 pm

The calico tom looked after Spottedface and nodded. Kestrelkit walked out after his mentor, his fur prickling. He was about to become a full Medicine Cat Apprentice. He knew his way to the Moonpool so slowed down to see the sights of his territory.

-Moonpool
Kestrelpaw
Kestrelpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedarpaw Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Cedarkit heard Silverpaw's request to make him an apprentice and he smiled at her. But now might be a bad time, Oakpaw was leaving OceanClan, and he guessed that he'd take some of his kits with him. He knew his brother was protective over his family.
Cedarpaw
Cedarpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilystar Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:05 pm

The she-cat's heart crumpled in her chest. He was leaving? He was leaving OceanClan? The Clan Leader glanced at her paws, and padded toward the High Stone. Her paws were tired now, and she leapt up, barely making the jump. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the High Stone for a Clan Meeting."

Lilystar looked toward Silverpaw, nodding. "By naming apprentices, we show that OceanClan will survive and remain strong. Cedarkit, from this day forth since you've earned your warrior name, you will be known as Cedarpaw." She continued. "Owlthroat is ready for an apprentice, he will be your mentor."
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Creekstar Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Creekfeather rolled his eyes, great. Owlthroat was training the whelp he was about to reconsider. The oriental would definitely have to observe the way the former loner trained the toyger-looking tom. "Cedarpaw, Cedarpaw..." He meowed weakly.
Creekstar
Creekstar
Clan Leader

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirrelpaw Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:40 pm

"Hello?" Squirrelpaw meowed irritably. "Let's go." The ginger she-cat was about at her bioling point, and her mentor ignoring her wasn't helping either. The apprentice paced in front of him, glaring at paws and at him very frequently.
Squirrelpaw
Squirrelpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Owlthroat Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:04 pm

The warrior padded out and walked over to Cedarpaw, who was waiting. Of course, he was the mentor. There were no other capable warriors to train the young cat. Owlthroat bent down and touched noses to the toyger tom and nodded to his mate. Lovely, an apprentice. He looked down at the cat, then heard Squirrelpaw. "Mind if we go with you?" He asked Creekfeather. "How about the Beachline?"

-Beachline
Owlthroat
Owlthroat
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedarpaw Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Cedarpaw glanced up at his mentor, he had never really had a problem with the tom. So he smiled and touched noses to the older warrior and followed him over toward Creekfeather and his sister. The toyger waited, watching Owlthroat and Squirrelpaw. He looked at his paws, getting distracted before following his mentor toward the Beachline.

-Beachline
Cedarpaw
Cedarpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilystar Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Lilystar watched the cats file out of the camp. Her eyes glanced over toward the nursery where she saw two of her kits heading. She nodded, that was a good and safe place to go, especially for a kit. The tawny she-cat relaxed ontop of the rock, what was she going to do with this Clan?
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Creekstar Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Creekfeather glared at Lilystar for a few seconds then looked to Owlthroat. The oriental heard slightly what the tom said, but nodded. "Take Squirrelpaw with you, I have to go and do something." The silver and black tom went and headed away towards the Palm Forest.

-Great Oakling
Creekstar
Creekstar
Clan Leader

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirrelpaw Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Squirrelpaw nodded to Owlthroat and Cedarpaw. She truly didn't care, she just needed to so something. The ginger she-cat bounded towards the beachline with Cedarpaw, nipping at her brother kindly as she went. "Catch me if you can," she screeched. "I'll beat you there!"

-Beachline
Squirrelpaw
Squirrelpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilystar Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Lilystar leapt down from the High Stone and paced around the Clearing. The tawny she-cat was distressed, and she needed to calm down. Things were going horribly, and she needed to pull her Clan back together. As the Clan Leader sat beside her den, a scent caught her nose. A scent she hadn't smelt for a while, but she knew it well..

Fox! Lilystar leapt to her paws to see a large red figure moving through the camp towards the nursery. The tawny she-cat hissed, one thought went through her mind, Featherpool. Yes, the Clan Leader was thinking about Featherpool, not her own kits. She knew how much she meant to Oakpaw, and she wasn't going to let the she-cat die.

The fox turned on the she-cat as it felt claws swipe its nose. It growled and leapt forward, snatching the small cat in its jaws, clamping down hard. Lilystar screeched in pain, feeling her body ache with pain. She hissed furiously and kicked the fox's chest hard with her paws.

It released the clan leader and retreated away into the forest. Lilystar lay on the ground, bleeding from her nearly crushed throat. The commotion was loud, and echoed throughout the camp, as the legendary leader let out her last breath, to save her grandchildren.

LILYSTAR HAS LOST HER NINTH AND FINAL LIFE.
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Creekstar Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Creekfeather ran into the Clearing, his expression betraying none of his crimes. The oriental tom ran forward to the dead leader and called to the mother in the nursery. "Featherpool, quick!" His head was whirling with triumph. He would be OceanClan's leader now. All he had to do after this was persuade the other Clans to their fall..

"Take care of Lilystar. OceanClan cannot go without a leader for a very long time. I'll set off now for the Moonpool. I'll be back in the morning."
Creekstar
Creekstar
Clan Leader

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightkit Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:45 am

Nightkit gasped at the scene before him. The black tom ran forward to his mother and prodded her bleeding body gently. She was dead, she was dead. He buried his head in her tawny fur, feeling the warmth slipping from the former leader's body. 'Be safe in StarClan, protect us.' He meowed softly in prayer. His golden eyes reflected that of his mother's, and he waited in silence for Featherpool to carry the leader off to her grave.
Nightkit
Nightkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next