Rise of the Clans
Hello! Welcome to Rise of the Clans, a Warrior Cat based Roleplay Site!

Register or Login, and RP with us soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rise of the Clans
Hello! Welcome to Rise of the Clans, a Warrior Cat based Roleplay Site!

Register or Login, and RP with us soon!
Rise of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AdobeCS3DesignpremiumMAC
Leader's Den EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:08 am by 

» Apprentice Den
Leader's Den EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:51 pm by Dark Knight

» New Website
Leader's Den EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 pm by Starclan

» Forks Lagoon
Leader's Den EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:39 pm by Ashpaw

» Center Clearing
Leader's Den EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 pm by Ashpaw

» Common Hall
Leader's Den EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:57 pm by Tyrion

» Cersei's Brothel
Leader's Den EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:51 pm by Tyrion

» Allyways
Leader's Den EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 am by Bran

» Galiath Patch
Leader's Den EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Silverpaw

Affiliates
PM Starclan with your Banner to become an Affiliate!
Current Season
Leader's Den Newlea10 NEW-LEAF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Leader's Den

4 posters

Go down

Leader's Den Empty Leader's Den

Post  Brackenstar Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:05 pm

A smaller cave underneath the Gravestone.
Brackenstar
Brackenstar
Starclan

Back to top Go down

Leader's Den Empty Re: Leader's Den

Post  Eaglestar Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Eaglestar padded around his den, sighing. So much work to do, and finally he had a deputy he could rely on. The brown tabby had accepted the savannah cat into the Clan many seasons ago, and he believed all the kitty-pet blood was out of the tom's system. But if Snakeheart showed a sign of weakness, the leader would not hesitate to replace him with Goosetail or even Heathercloud when she was finished nursing her kits.
Eaglestar
Eaglestar
Clan Leader

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: None

Back to top Go down

Post  Peachwhisker Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:58 am

Peachwhisker walked into the Leader's den, and realized that the tom wasn't there. Sighing, she didn't feel like crawling back out into the humid and cold rain, so she stood and waited for him to return to his den. The Medicine Cat sighed and walked around in circles, how bad could her omen be to GraveClan?
Peachwhisker
Peachwhisker
Medicine Cat

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: -

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglestar Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Eaglestar enetered the den, and nodded to peachwhisker. The she-cat looked flustered. "I've made a decision." He meowed. "The other Clans will mock us no further for helping OceanClan," He glanced around. "We will send a battle party to OceanClan's camp and crush them. They will not expect it, and it will strike fear into the Clans again."
Eaglestar
Eaglestar
Clan Leader

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Peachwhisker Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:02 pm

Peachwhisker gasped, realizing why StarClan sent her this message. She looked at Eaglestar, her eyes shifted from one spot to another, piecign things together like a puzzle. "At the Moonpool, I saw a frozen piece of oakwood, with a feather on top. The objects were floating in a pool." She paused, "Then blood splattered over the oakwood and feather, and they drifted away from one another."

"I think Oakfrost, in this battle, may kill Featherpool. Or the other way around."
Peachwhisker
Peachwhisker
Medicine Cat

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakeheart Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:58 am

Snakeheart walked in and said "this is a good plan, the other two clans will not aide them as they are angry with oceanclan, we know from fighting with them who are good targets." his eyes glittered with pride, he dipped his head to eaglestar and listened to peachwhisker, his eyes narrowed "i think" he mewed "that this could be Oakfrosts proving to Graveclan ceremony. if starclan has given us this omen.. then Perhaps we should commission Oakfrost to kill Featherpool"
Snakeheart
Snakeheart
Deputy

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: Heathercloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglestar Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Eaglestar's eyes widened, this was odd. The brown tom turned when Snakeheart entered the den and let him listen to the she-cat's words. But he was astonished to hear his deputy's proposal. He didn't say a word, only let the thought sit. GraveClan was to be feared, maybe it was something to acknowledge through the spill of blood... but a queen? With kits?

"Now, Snakeheart, I'm not too sure about that." He paused. "Featherpool is a queen, she has young kits. What would you do if someone killed Heathercloud? What do you think your ktis would do?"
Eaglestar
Eaglestar
Clan Leader

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Peachwhisker Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:12 pm

At Snakeheart's words, the Medicine Cat snapped. She turned on the deputy in a furious hiss, completely ignoring and cutting off their leader's words. The cream and gray she-cat's ears were flat and her tail was fluffed out and lashing side to side. She spat out, "You ignorant mutt!" Her voice was hostile. "Of course you don't know the Warrior Code, kitty-pet. You were born outside the Clan!" Her words of hatred were fueled off his proposal to send a cat to kill another, especially a queen with kits. "You vile fox-heart, you need not kill another cat to win your battles, but that's new to you, you rogue!"
Peachwhisker
Peachwhisker
Medicine Cat

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakeheart Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:45 pm

His fur bristled "i did not realise she had kits, how was i supposed to no" he replied, hiding his hurt. he didnt know everything. all he seemed to do was make mistakes, as peachwhisker insulted him he stood and snapped "well since you think im such a foxheart why dont you cast me out of the clan and make someone else deputy!" his brown eyes glared at her defiantly.
Snakeheart
Snakeheart
Deputy

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglestar Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:11 pm

"Peachwhisker, restrain yourself!" The tabby snapped as she blurted out. Eaglestar stepped in between the two cats and snarled at them viciously, "Have you both lost your minds? Without the top of this Clan is perfect ordinance, then what are we? A pack of rogues? I think not." He glared at Snakeheart, now disapproving his proposal, but then turned to Peachwhisker, disapproving her outburst.
Eaglestar
Eaglestar
Clan Leader

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Peachwhisker Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Peachwhisker shook out her fur, suddenly feeling guilty for what she'd said to Snakeheart. The Medicine Cat bit her tongue and looked at her paws, "I apologize, Snakeheart. I did not mean to offend you, I just... have a strong opinion." Her meow was soft, then it grew as she spoke to Eaglestar. "I'm traveling to the Screeching Dragon Khalasar to see Daenerys. We're discussing matters about the Pentos tourney coming up. She is the Game Master, and she is thinking about letting Clan Cats enter the listings."

-Common Hall-
Peachwhisker
Peachwhisker
Medicine Cat

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakeheart Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Snakeheartnodded and said "I apoligise for my words, Eaglestar would you like to patrol the oceanclanborder with me?". his amber eyeswatchedhis leader with honest loyalty. he wanted to prove himeslf to his leader just as much as when he had first arrived.
Snakeheart
Snakeheart
Deputy

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down