Rise of the Clans
Hello! Welcome to Rise of the Clans, a Warrior Cat based Roleplay Site!

Register or Login, and RP with us soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rise of the Clans
Hello! Welcome to Rise of the Clans, a Warrior Cat based Roleplay Site!

Register or Login, and RP with us soon!
Rise of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AdobeCS3DesignpremiumMAC
Moonpool    EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:08 am by 

» Apprentice Den
Moonpool    EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:51 pm by Dark Knight

» New Website
Moonpool    EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 pm by Starclan

» Forks Lagoon
Moonpool    EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:39 pm by Ashpaw

» Center Clearing
Moonpool    EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 pm by Ashpaw

» Common Hall
Moonpool    EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:57 pm by Tyrion

» Cersei's Brothel
Moonpool    EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:51 pm by Tyrion

» Allyways
Moonpool    EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 am by Bran

» Galiath Patch
Moonpool    EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Silverpaw

Affiliates
PM Starclan with your Banner to become an Affiliate!
Current Season
Moonpool    Newlea10 NEW-LEAF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Moonpool

+4
Spottedface
Snowstep
Eaglestar
Starclan
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Moonpool    Empty Moonpool

Post  Starclan Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 pm

This is where cats come to share tongues with the ancestors of Starclan, leaders come to receive their nine lives, and where medicine cats come for their half-moon meeting.
Starclan
Starclan
Starclan

https://riseoftheclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonpool    Empty Re: Moonpool

Post  Eaglestar Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:49 am

The large brown tabby stalked into the clearing, his green gaze resting on the small pool before him. It reflected starlight, and his ears flattened as he imagined going before StarClan to rule the fierce and feared GraveClan. Brackenstar's death was a slow one, with no Medicine Cat, the great leader had lost his lives in pain. The new leader would have to deal with that quickly. He bent down into an overrall resting position, and ducked his head down. Letting a cool chill break through his body, he fell into slumber.
Eaglestar
Eaglestar
Clan Leader

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: None

Back to top Go down

Post  Starclan Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Nine figures emerged into the clearing, stars laden in their fur. Standing in a line around Eaglefur, they all called in unison. "Eaglefur," the voices were like silk, but you could distinguish each cat from it. "Are you ready to recieve your nine lives?"
Starclan
Starclan
Starclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglestar Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:39 pm

The dark tabby rose and dipped his head to the cats. His yellow-green eyes shone with awe as he recognized each cat. "Yes." He meowed, his voice trembling. He could not believe this was happening.
Eaglestar
Eaglestar
Clan Leader

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Starclan Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:34 pm

The cats all dipped their heads as one, and a single warrior stepped forward. Her fur was mottled caramel, with cream tabby streaks. Her eye's glistened a bright sun-yellow. "Hello, Eaglefur." She padded up and nuzzled his cheek, they had been forbiddenly in love. But they dared not betray their Clans. "With this life, I give you compassion." She rested her muzzle on his forehead, then bounded back to her place; another cat replaced her.

"Greetings." This cat was a lithe, thick furred cat. His coat was a thick, smoky gray and his eyes beamed amber. "My name is Oceanstar. I was the first leader of your Clan's enemy." He rested his muzzle on the tabby's head. "With this life, I give you the fierceness of the ocean's waves to protect your Clan in battle."

The next cat was bigger, but still bore the thick coat. His fur was flame-colored red, he kind of looked like FireClan's Flametail. "My name is Firestar, I was the first leader of the mighty FireClan." His voice was deep, and even majestic. "With this life, I give you the patience to mentor even the most ignorant apprentice." He then placed his muzzle against Eaglefur's head and backed away.

The next cat who came, was a very small she-cat. Her fur was thick and matted in some places. She had no tail, but walked with perfect balance. "Hello, young one. My name is Skystar. I was the first leader of SkyClan." Her voice was frail, as if a steady breeze would blow her over. "With this life, I give you the love you've never had. Use it on a she-cat to make your life happy. Away from the duties of a leader and make a family within your life." She placed her nose against his forehead and backed away.

A huge black and gray tabby stepped forward, his muscles rippling under his finely groomed fur. "Greetings, my successor." His tone was solid, and matched his large frame. "I am Gravestar, first leader of the Clan you are now leading." His eyes shone a cold, icy blue. "Lead them fiercely, as I did." He added, "With this life, I give you courage to face your enemies on the coldest nights of leaf-bare." He rested his nose on the smaller tabby's head and retreated back to his position.

Next, a tiny bundle of fur scampered forward. His fur was black and white, with patches of gray fur in random places. "Hello! My name is Screechkit. And with my life, I grant you the ability to bring justice to the most curious cases." The kit stretched onto his tip-toes to place his nose to the larger male's head, then sprinted away to sit next to Gravestar.

A calico she-cat moved forward next, her eyes blazed an amber flame as she reached Eaglefur. "You knew me well, Eaglefur. You visited my den often, my name is Berryflame." She paused. "With this life, I give you the knowledge that not all in your Clan can fend for themselves, and need the strength of your warriors for them to survive." The tri-colored female placed her muzzle against his forhead and bounded away.

A short-haired white tom replaced the Medicine Cat. "Greetings my old friend." His eyes were a lively, dodger blue. "My name is Cloudface." He rested his nose quickly to the male before him and whispered swiftly. "With this life, I give you the swiftness of a SkyClan's wind on Gray Mountain." He turned and padded away.

A golden and white furred she-cat bounded up, her eyes glittering a beautiful gold hue. "Hello Eaglefur, I think I met you in my living time." Her voice was full of purrs. "My name is Shyfawn, and I'll be giving you your final life." The tailless Medicine Cat stepped forward and placed her pink nose on the tom's dark coat. "With this life, I give you the clarity to interpret the Warrior Code and trust in its words. It may not always seem real, but within its speaking, the answer is hidden." She backed away, and they faded while chanting. "Eaglestar! Eaglestar! Eaglestar!"
Starclan
Starclan
Starclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglestar Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Eaglestar woke abruptly and felt weak and staggering on his paws. The large tabby bounded away into the darkness of the ferns as dawn broke, good thing GraveClan territory is not that far away.

===GRAVECLAN===
Eaglestar
Eaglestar
Clan Leader

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstep Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Snowstep padded down the slope into the darkness of the Mooncave, within, moonlight filled the cavern and the water shimmered starlight. Eaglestar's scent was vague, and the medicine cat guessed he'd been here only a day or two ago. The silver she cat had been the first to arrive, so she waited for the moon to reach its absolute highest point in the sky before resting in the light of Silverpelt.

==Later goes back to FireClan/SkyClan border==
Snowstep
Snowstep
Medicine Cat

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: no..

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedface Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Spottedface appeared and sighed, they were the first to arrive. That was a good thing, and a bad thing. Now they had to wait. The bengal she-cat sat down gently and began to watch the reflective water as it rippled from the breeze. The Medicine Cat purred, it was peaceful here, away from OceanClan's bickering.
Spottedface
Spottedface
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tailfeather Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Tailfeather walked up and sat down staring into the pool, his pale green eyes glittered with mourning. he noticed the bengal medicine cat and dipped his head "greetings my friend". his voice was rough and slightly depressed.
Tailfeather
Tailfeather
Medicine Cat

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: hes a medicine cat. it would be disrepecting starclan to have such a thing

Back to top Go down

Post  Kestrelpaw Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Kestrelkit appeared down the hill moments after Tailfeather arrived from the other direction. The calico tom peered at the fluffy Medicine Cat and dipped his head, "Hello, Tailfeather." The tom sat beside his mentor and waited for whatever was going to happen to happen. He looked up at the SkyClan Medicine Cat again, and remembered that he too had SkyClan heritage running through his veins.
Kestrelpaw
Kestrelpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Peachwhisker Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Peachwhisker walked into the clearing and smiled at Kestrelkit. "Hey Spottedface, Tailfeather." She cream and gray she-cat sat closer to the SkyClan Medicine Cat, "New one, I see?" She chuckled and gestured her tail toward the calico tom.
Peachwhisker
Peachwhisker
Medicine Cat

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: -

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstep Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Snowstep dipped her head to each of the other Medicine Cats as she arrived. The silver she-cat sat beside Kestrelkit, on the opposite side in which Spottedface sat. The FireClan she-cat turned to the calico tom and smiled, she guessed Spottedface would tell him soon that she could not speak.
Snowstep
Snowstep
Medicine Cat

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tailfeather Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:14 am

Tailfeather saw his friend the silent one and instead of speaking lightly bumped his head against hers in greeting. his eye was caught by the new cat, he narrowed his green eyes. that cat reminded him of maplewing. he opened his moouth and complained "lilystars confession has thrown my clan into disarray, maplewing is dead and Sparrowclaw returned with kits, i suspect that they are his and maplewings" he moved away from the oceanclan apprentice and sat beside the fireclan medicine cat.
Tailfeather
Tailfeather
Medicine Cat

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: hes a medicine cat. it would be disrepecting starclan to have such a thing

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedface Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:46 am

Spottedface ignored Tailfeather's glare on the apprentice, and replied to his words. "We had no idea she would say that. It has been horrible for OceanClan as well." The bengal she-cat contoniued, gesturing to the calico tom. "This is Kestrelkit, my apprentice and Lilystar's son." She added the last part for he SkyClan Medicine Cat to understand.

"Kestrelkit, is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarClan as a Medicine Cat?" She asked, waiting for the young cat's reply for his ceremony.
Spottedface
Spottedface
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kestrelpaw Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:48 am

Kestrelkit leaned closer to Spottedface and looked up to her as she spoke. Was this it? Was he really going to become a Medicine Cat Apprentice right at this very moment? The calico tom nodded and said. "I do." He stepped forward to the pool like SPottedface had told him to do a long time ago for this.
Kestrelpaw
Kestrelpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedface Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:50 am

Spottedface nodded back at him, reassuringly, "Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this apprentice. He has chosen the path of a Medicine Cat. Grant him your wisdom and insight so that he may understand your ways and heal his Clan in accordance with your will. Now lay down next to the pool and touch your nose to the water." She finished then stepped forward herself.

[Remember you guys, we get our visions from StarClan through PM so it is more private]

Spottedface
Spottedface
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tailfeather Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:14 pm

Tailfeather grunted and flicked his feathery tail over his paws. he glared at the pool with his pale green eyes. he shot a glance at Sedgestep, it revealed the sadness in his eyes. he lay down and shoved his face in the water. hopefully he would die and suffocate. it was all so hard.
Tailfeather
Tailfeather
Medicine Cat

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Peachwhisker Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Peachwhisker called out happily, "Kestrelpaw! Kestrelpaw!" The she-cat had always been a light and happy soul, no reason to complain about anything. The cream and gray cat finally settled down beside the pool and layed her head down. As her nose touched the water, she faded into sleep.
Peachwhisker
Peachwhisker
Medicine Cat

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstep Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Snowstep shot back a glance of sympathy towards her friend, but it was still sharp as a thorn. The silver Medicine Cat had gone through so much more than the SkyClan cat could imagine. And not being able to speak to any of it, was even worse. The cat was only able to talk in her dreams, but decided not to, she was afraid to hear her own voice.

Soon, the cat joined the others around the pool and fell asleep into the midst of StarClan.
Snowstep
Snowstep
Medicine Cat

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kestrelpaw Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Kestrelpaw was shaking with a nervous hint. Yes, he was very excited that he was now a Medicine Cat Apprentice, but he was about to meet StarClan. The calico tom stepped toward the pool and bent down like the others around him. The new apprentice touched his nose to the water and let sleep come over him.
Kestrelpaw
Kestrelpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedface Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Spottedface dipped her head in pride at her apprentice. He'd done well at his first meeting, and didn't hesitate to join the others before she did. The bengal she-cat was the last to go down, but she did so quickly. Moonlight was a'wasting.
Spottedface
Spottedface
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Peachwhisker Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Peachwhisker rose from her spot, and without a second glance left quickly. She did not bother to say goodbye to the other Medicine Cats, and was away in a rush. The cream and gray she-cat looked troubled from her actions the night before. The GraveClan cat was over the ridge and out of sight before the other cats awoke.

-GraveClan
Peachwhisker
Peachwhisker
Medicine Cat

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tailfeather Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Tailfeather awoke with a new determination to live. his eyes glittered with fury and he stomped out of the area. from the way hsi tail fur was bristling it was obvious that someone was going to get a very shrewd telling off.
-skyclan camp
Tailfeather
Tailfeather
Medicine Cat

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstep Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:34 am

Snowstep awoke from her dream soundly, but something seemed to bother her. The silver she-cat staggered for a moment, then started padding away, realzing Peachwhisker and Tailfeather had already left. She looked down at the OceanClan cats, they were still sleeping.

-FireClan
Snowstep
Snowstep
Medicine Cat

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedface Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:36 am

Spottedface awoke after Snowstep had left. She realized none of the other Medicine Cats were in the Clearing, this usually didn't happen. They'd normally have waited for the others to wake. The bengal she-cat shook out her fur and wandered away, calling for Kestrelpaw to follow.

OceanClan
Spottedface
Spottedface
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum