Rise of the Clans
Hello! Welcome to Rise of the Clans, a Warrior Cat based Roleplay Site!

Register or Login, and RP with us soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rise of the Clans
Hello! Welcome to Rise of the Clans, a Warrior Cat based Roleplay Site!

Register or Login, and RP with us soon!
Rise of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AdobeCS3DesignpremiumMAC
Gyser Lagoon EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:08 am by 

» Apprentice Den
Gyser Lagoon EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:51 pm by Dark Knight

» New Website
Gyser Lagoon EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 pm by Starclan

» Forks Lagoon
Gyser Lagoon EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:39 pm by Ashpaw

» Center Clearing
Gyser Lagoon EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 pm by Ashpaw

» Common Hall
Gyser Lagoon EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:57 pm by Tyrion

» Cersei's Brothel
Gyser Lagoon EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:51 pm by Tyrion

» Allyways
Gyser Lagoon EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 am by Bran

» Galiath Patch
Gyser Lagoon EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Silverpaw

Affiliates
PM Starclan with your Banner to become an Affiliate!
Current Season
Gyser Lagoon Newlea10 NEW-LEAF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gyser Lagoon

4 posters

Go down

Gyser Lagoon Empty Gyser Lagoon

Post  Starclan Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:59 pm

This lagoon is one of four in the Lagoon Ridge. Gyser lagoon in particular is a hot spot... literally! The water is a lot warmer here because of a steaming gyser at its floor, manu cats come here to bathe and relax.
Starclan
Starclan
Starclan

https://riseoftheclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gyser Lagoon Empty Re: Gyser Lagoon

Post  Owlthroat Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Owl relaxed beside the gyser lagoon. His blue eyes fixed on the sand, he was alone. Finally. His ashen fur fluffed out as he padded into the warm water. The beach and water were refreshing, while the forest was blanketed in snow. The tom sighed as he swam out peacefully to a small stone draft where he could rest without being swept away.
Owlthroat
Owlthroat
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilystar Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:48 pm

The tawny she-cat padded up to Owl, her tail swishing smoothly behind her. Lilystar meowed, "Who are you? And why are you in OceanClan land?" Her voice showed no sign of aggression. The Clan Leader oddly had a strange change of heart as she looked at the loner. Was this the cat that had been causing FireClan and GraveClan trouble the past few sunrises?
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: Owlthroat

Back to top Go down

Post  Owlthroat Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Owl tilted his head as the she-cat padded up. This time, he didn't try and run. "My name's Owl. I guess I've been wandering." The ashen tom pulled himself from the lagoon to stand face-to-face with the Clan Leader. He was slightly taller than Lilystar, so he looked down at her. "Who are you?"
Owlthroat
Owlthroat
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakfrost Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Oakpaw slipped up silently, his eyes glared as he noticed his mother talking to male tom. he leapt out and hissed at the tom snarling "mother is not for sale". his eyes glittered with anger and grief. he had never gotten over his fathers death. not many cats could get through to him now only featherpaw. his amber eyes glittered with an almost insane hatered of the world as he glared at this rouge.
Oakfrost
Oakfrost
Young Warrior

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilystar Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:47 pm

"Oakpaw! Contain yourself." The tawny she-cat whipped around and hissed at her son. Clenching her heart as now she had to look up at him, and how much he reminded her of Badgerstripe. "You're soon to become a warrior, you must have more self compsure or I will not hold your ceremony, and Featherpaw will move on when you will stay and learn respect."

Her yellow-green eyes were firm, but full of sadness. She hated scolding Oakpaw, but he'd never listen and stay out of other cat's business. "Go to camp, now. And I mean camp."

Lilystar turned again to Owl, softening immediately. Maybe this loner was a way to fill the void of Badgerstripe. "I'm Lilystar. Leader of OceanClan, that was my son. Oakpaw, he'll be becoming a warrior today along with a she-cat named Featherpaw." She paused. "Come to the camp. Maybe you'll decide to stay."

-oc camp
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: Owlthroat

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakfrost Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:04 am

Oakpaw let out a wail of pain. he muttered under his breath "no, i wont become a warrior if you plan to betray father!". the young strong apprentice glared at Owl in a way that showed all of his hate. he gave a low hiss at the loner and scowled "you will never be my father. stay out of our lives mange". he then turned and raced off to a border. his heart breaking. everything was changing, his mother had forgotten his father, and creekfeather hated him. it would be better for the lot of them if he just killed himself and let himself join his father in starclan. it would probbaly be easier for all of them. his paws shook as they began taking him down a path. Heading for a painfilled border, hopefully someone would take him out of his misery. hopefully someone would put him out of his pain. hopefully someone would kill him, he just wanted to die. and if that meant baiting yukistar till she did then he would do it.
-skyclan and oceanclan border-
Oakfrost
Oakfrost
Young Warrior

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Owlthroat Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Owl nodded and followed Lilystar, trying to ignore the tom who had accused him. He wasn't sure why, but he still followed the tawny she-cat toward the forest once more. His ashen fur was ruffled, and still dripping from his trip into the lagoon.

-OceanClan Center Clearing (OceanClan Territory)
Owlthroat
Owlthroat
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down