Rise of the Clans
Hello! Welcome to Rise of the Clans, a Warrior Cat based Roleplay Site!

Register or Login, and RP with us soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rise of the Clans
Hello! Welcome to Rise of the Clans, a Warrior Cat based Roleplay Site!

Register or Login, and RP with us soon!
Rise of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AdobeCS3DesignpremiumMAC
Ceremonies EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:08 am by 

» Apprentice Den
Ceremonies EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:51 pm by Dark Knight

» New Website
Ceremonies EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 pm by Starclan

» Forks Lagoon
Ceremonies EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:39 pm by Ashpaw

» Center Clearing
Ceremonies EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 pm by Ashpaw

» Common Hall
Ceremonies EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:57 pm by Tyrion

» Cersei's Brothel
Ceremonies EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:51 pm by Tyrion

» Allyways
Ceremonies EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 am by Bran

» Galiath Patch
Ceremonies EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Silverpaw

Affiliates
PM Starclan with your Banner to become an Affiliate!
Current Season
Ceremonies Newlea10 NEW-LEAF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ceremonies

Go down

Ceremonies Empty Ceremonies

Post  Starclan Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Clan Leaders are the heart of the Clan, their personality affects how the Clan operates and how their warriors treat one another and the world around them. It is up to the Clan Leaders to set a good example and guide their clanmates along the path of the warrior code. They are responsible for calling clan meetings, appointing warriors, mentors and apprentices, and deciding Clan policy and strategy with the help of their deputy and an ycat they choose to consult for advice(usually the medicine cat, the elders, or senior warriors).

When a cat becomes Clan Leader, he or she must travel to the Moonpool and share tongues with their warrior ancestors of Starclan. The Clan's medicine cat accompanies them on the journey but leaves them alone for the ceremony, in which the leader is granted eight extra lives and a new name with "star" at the end(bluestar, firestar, etc).

This process can be surprising and painful, but it is important for leaders to be able to fight fiercely for their clan and live long enough to pass along their wisdom and prepare a new leader. During the ceremony, each life is given to the new leader by a cat whose life was significant to the new leader in some way.

When a leader loses a life, she or he blacks out for a short period of time, during which that cat visits Starclan and speaks with its warrior ancestors. On returning to consciousness, the leader must still recover from the injury or illness that felled him or her. Medicine Catss can usually tell how many lives a leader has left, although the number is kept a secret from rival clans.

================================================================

Deputies

"I saw these words before the body of [previous deputy], so that they may hear and approve my choice. [New deputy] will be the new deputy of [clan].

Apprentices

"By naming apprentices, we show that [clan] will survive and remain strong. [soon-to-be-apprentice], from now on you will be known as [apprentice]. [Mentor], you are ready for an apprentice. You will be [apprentice]'s mentor."

Elders

"[cat name], is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?"
"It is."
"Your clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon Starclan to give you many seasons of rest."

Warrior

"I, [clan leader], leader of [clan], call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (S)he has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn. [soon-to-be-warrior], do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do"
"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. [soon-to-be-warrior], from this moment you will be known as [warrior]. StarClan honors your [virtue1] and [virtue2], and we welcome you as a full member of [clan].

Starclan
Starclan
Starclan

https://riseoftheclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum