Rise of the Clans
Hello! Welcome to Rise of the Clans, a Warrior Cat based Roleplay Site!

Register or Login, and RP with us soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rise of the Clans
Hello! Welcome to Rise of the Clans, a Warrior Cat based Roleplay Site!

Register or Login, and RP with us soon!
Rise of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AdobeCS3DesignpremiumMAC
Nursery       EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:08 am by 

» Apprentice Den
Nursery       EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:51 pm by Dark Knight

» New Website
Nursery       EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 pm by Starclan

» Forks Lagoon
Nursery       EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:39 pm by Ashpaw

» Center Clearing
Nursery       EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 pm by Ashpaw

» Common Hall
Nursery       EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:57 pm by Tyrion

» Cersei's Brothel
Nursery       EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:51 pm by Tyrion

» Allyways
Nursery       EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 am by Bran

» Galiath Patch
Nursery       EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Silverpaw

Affiliates
PM Starclan with your Banner to become an Affiliate!
Current Season
Nursery       Newlea10 NEW-LEAF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Nursery

+11
Rainkit
Cedarpaw
Kestrelpaw
Featherpool
Squirrelpaw
Spottedface
Oakfrost
Creekstar
Badgerstripe
Silverpaw
Lilystar
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nursery       Empty Nursery

Post  Lilystar Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:36 am

A smaller cave on the west side of camp. Entrance is covered in thick lichen. Can house 10 cats
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: Owlthroat

Back to top Go down

Nursery       Empty Re: Nursery

Post  Lilystar Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:44 am

Lilystar padded into the nursery, Silverkit in her jaws. The tawny she-cat was the only eligible female in the Clan to stay in the nursery and care for the small bundle. She layed down on a recently made nest and layed the kit in the crook of her belly. Sadly, it looked as if the she-cat was too young to be weaned. Lilystar was not a true mother yet, she would have to ask Skyfall for borage leaves to make her milk come.

'Since your too young to process any of this... How about I take you in as my daughter. I'll raise you as if you were Clan born. You won't remember this, being found on the border. All you'll remember is that I'm the one who suckled you, so you and the rest of the Clan will think I'm your blood mother. I won't tell you what really happened until you're old enough.' She thought. 'But who will act as your father...?'
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverpaw Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:39 am

the kit mewled and pawed at lilystars belly, her paws kneading for milk. her pelt was a brilliant silver with black stripes. she lapped at her belly before raising her tiny voice in a mewl of complaint. she wanted milk and she wanted it now!
Silverpaw
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Badgerstripe Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:41 am

Badgerstripe stomped back into camp with a large fish clamped between his jaws. he was an expert at catching fish from the ocean. he padded into the nursery and laid the fish at lilystars feet "i thought you might be hungry" he flattened his ears at the kits wail and said "is there anything i cna do to help?"
Badgerstripe
Badgerstripe
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: Lilystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilystar Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:31 am

Lilystar's thoughts were interupted when Badgerstripe padded into the narrow bamble thicket and layed down a fish. She smiled, for she was hungry. "Thank you..." She paused, looking to the kit. "I'm sorry about your sister passing away so young, it only makes you remember, but I need you to go into the Medicine Cat den and fetch some borage leaves. I'm pretty sure you know what they look like." Her mew was soft, her yellow-green gaze flickered to the annoyed bundle huddles beside her belly. A wash of motherly care, willing to strike against anything willing to harm this kit-- her daughter, flew over her. "I'm going to tell the Clan that this kit belongs to me, no one else will know we found her on the border." The tawny she-cat hoped Badgerstripe caught on that the young infant did not have a fatherly role just yet, and without it, it would be hard to make the story work. "I'll name her Silverkit."
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Creekstar Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:33 pm

Creekfeather had walked out of the Warrior's den that morning, only to hear chatting from the nursery. The gray tabby had always had a love for Lilystar, he'd fallen for his best friend. The two had grown up and trained side-by-side, he had a feeling that he'd become deputy any day now. Badgerstripe was too young, and that leaves only himself left. He crept forward, curioud to hear what the two cats were saying. He caught what the tawny Leader was mewing, and growled. He'd caught on, but both him and Badgerstripe knew that both of them had feelings for the she-cat. Now, the battle for her really was on.

"Badgerstripe, Lilystar--" He stopped and looked down at the silver bundle and continued. "Silverkit." He dipped his head, his missing eye away from the group of cats. His right, blue eye narrowed at Badgerstripe. Waiting for the toyger to reply.
Creekstar
Creekstar
Clan Leader

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: Nonee

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilystar Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Lilystar paused, almost in an astonished way as her best friend walked up. A gleam of knowing was in his eye, he had heard what she said. The she-cat's eyes hardened and the leader said firmly, "Creekfeather, you must tell no one." Her voice was surprising cold toward her Clanmate.
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Badgerstripe Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:21 am

Badgerstripe ignored creekfeather and said "i could pose as her father as every kit needs a father". he gave a kind look toward the kit and said "silverkit suits her well". he lowered his head and touched his nose to the kits head "welcome to oceanclan silverkit". he lifted his head and said "yes, yet she died loving oceanclan i am glad", he dipped his head.
Badgerstripe
Badgerstripe
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverpaw Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:25 am

The tiny kit mewed as she felt badgerstripes nose on her head, she turned and gave him a swat. playfull yet weak. she snuggled into lilystars belly and wrinkled up her face as another scent blew her way. disliking so many new scents she began to yowl.
Silverpaw
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakfrost Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Oakkit in a corner opened his eyes and gave a grumpy mew "shut that starclan acursed kit up! i was never that noisy". he turned nad saw creekfeather his favourite warrior. with a spring of his back legs he pounced on creekfeather and flicked his tail playfully.
Oakfrost
Oakfrost
Young Warrior

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilystar Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:04 pm

The tawny she-cat turned to Badgerstripe, and nodded curtly. "Well, that would make us mates then..." A purr touched the end of her words. Adding, "Well we'd need those borage leaves, and quick." Her yellow-green eyes flicked from Oakkit to Creekfeather, and heard her adopted daughter's yowling. "Hush! Creekfeather, take Oakkit to the camp clearing and keep him occupied. I need the nursery quiet for this child to settle down."

Flicking her ears dismissively to everyone, Badgerstripe to fetch the borage leaves and the other pair to keep busy. Sighing, the Clan Leader turned to Silverkit and realized how messy her hur was. The tawny bent her head down and licked firmly, but gently against the kit. Lilystar hoped this endeavor would calm the kit.
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Badgerstripe Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:29 am

Badgerstripe let out a happy purr and said "i have no problem with us being mates". his green eyes met lilystars and he gave a short smile before he turned and bustled toward the medicine den attempting to remember what borage leaves looked like.
-medicine den
Badgerstripe
Badgerstripe
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakfrost Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 am

The oaken coloured kits ears perked up and he grinned "thanks lilystar!" he leapt past creekfeather heading toward the center of the camp. his fuzzy oaken fur was all over the place. he really was ready to be apprenticed. he hoped to starclan that creekfeather would be his mentor. he admired the senior warrior emmensly.
Oakfrost
Oakfrost
Young Warrior

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilystar Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:35 am

Lilystar let out a mrrow of amusement as Oakkit bounded away, his apprentice ceremony would definitely be soon, but she had to deal with Silverkit first. "Hush child, your milk is on the way." Her voice rolled over her tongue like silk, and she tried to make each word piano-soft. The tawny she-cat looked and saw two of the three cats vanish away, only Creekfeather remained. "Go on now."
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Badgerstripe Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Badgerstripe returned to the nursery and stepped around creekfeather with ease. he placed the borage leaves infront of lily star and said calmly "here you are lilystar, i hope that that is enough borage". His green eyes watched his new mate with affection and caring. he twitched his long striped tail.
Badgerstripe
Badgerstripe
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilystar Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:35 pm

The tawny she-cat bent her head down and chewed the borage leaves quickly, soon her new daughter would be well fed. Then, she could get to Oakkit's apprentice ceremony. She definitely had a load on her paws, a deputy would need to come right after Silverkit was asleep. "Thank you." She mewed, then added. "You, Badgerstripe can do three things. One, you can stay here with me and Silverkit; two, you can go busy yourself with Creekfeather and Oakkit, and three, you can go hunt and re-stock the fresh-kill pile." Her voice was strained and the young fem's visage was tired and full of effort.
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Creekstar Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:39 pm

The oriental dipped his head lightly, glaring at Badgerstripe with jealousy and what seemed like pure shock. The large tom cat turned and bounded after Oakkit, admiring the young kit's enthusiasm in the old warrior. If Lilystar asked him to apprentice Oakkit, he'd most likely move to the elder's den short afterwards. He wasn't several moons older than his Clan Leader, but his scarred eye only made his contributions to the Clan even worse.
Creekstar
Creekstar
Clan Leader

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate: Nonee

Back to top Go down

Post  Badgerstripe Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:39 pm

The handsome young warrior said calmly "ill go and hunt my dear". he paused then licked lilystars ear before he turned and began heading toward the lagoon. his green eyes glittering with pride and warmth. his long tail curle dup behind him.
Badgerstripe
Badgerstripe
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverpaw Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:37 am

the newly named silverkit mewled and nuzzled her face into the big she cats belly. the tiny kit found a teat and gently began nursing. she became quiet and her tail wriggled as she fed hungrily. she was a dull silvery grey as a kit, later her fur would become properly silver with black stripes.
Silverpaw
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilystar Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:07 am

Lilystar purred and licked the smalle kit's head before rising to her paws slowly, not to arouse the she-cat from her sleep. She padded out into the cold clearing and headed toward the center of camp.

==Highrock
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverpaw Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:17 am

Silverkits face wrinkled up in her sleep as she felt her foster mothers tongue on her. the small kit curled up tighter into a ball wanting to stay nice and warm. with the taste of milk on her lips she gave a small burp and fell deeper into sleep. the kit was so young that she hadnt even opened up her eyes yet.
Silverpaw
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilystar Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:38 pm

The tawny she-cat curled in a nest beside the usual one she slept in with Silverkit. Her ears were flat and her jaws were clenched tightly and she called out almost helplessly. "Spottedface!"
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedface Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:23 am

The bengal she-cat rushed into the nursery, many things in her jaw and she was rolling a stick between her front paws. Spottedface placed the stick in Lilystar's mouth and began pawing her belly softly. The Medicine Cat murmered under her breath and said calmly, "Three kits."
Spottedface
Spottedface
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverpaw Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Silverkit began mewling and moving around, she had been woken up. her eyes still shut she made her way over to lilystars belly and began nursing. her little tail stuck up straight in the air as she nursed.
Silverpaw
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilystar Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Lilystar hissed faintly as her adopted daughter came crawling up to her belly, but she did not have the strength to move the silver bundle. She yowled in pain as a spasm hit her sides and one of the kits came. It slid onto the grassy nest. Lilystar was too distracted by more convulsions of agony to lick the kit to life. Soon a second large spasm hit the Clan Leader's body and a dark bundle slid onto the moss. Again, the tawny mother had no ability to move and help the kits.

As the third spasm racked the small she-cat's body, the stick splintered and broke in two. Lilystar's cries were finally audible and she meowed in pain as a final kit was brought into the Clan. She panted and lay flat on her sides as she regained her momentum.
Lilystar
Lilystar
Starclan

Character Sheet
Silver/Gold:
Coppers:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down